You are welcome to register as a user of T Nine. Please read the following terms of service carefully before using the service:
The parties to the Terms of Service are T Nine (Robosen Robotics (ShenZhen) Co., Ltd) and users of T Nine Software and Hardware products. The Terms of Service are contractual. After you confirm the terms of this service, these Terms of Service will have legal effect between you and the company (Robosen Robotics (ShenZhen) Co., Ltd). Please be sure to read the contents of all service agreements carefully before registering. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Regardless of whether you actually read this service agreement before signing up, as long as you click the "Register" or "Login" button on this app and successfully register as a user in accordance with the application registration process, your behavior still means that you agree and Signed the Terms of Service.
1. Confirmation and acceptance of these Terms of Service
The ownership and operation rights of the services of this application are owned by the company.
2. The user must:
(1) Self-equipped with the client devices required to use this application, including personal computers, mobile devices, and other devices necessary to establish a network connection.
(2) Pay for the telephone and network charges related to the use of the service at your own expense.
3. The user shall not publish or transmit the following illegal information on the video communication service platform provided by this application:
(1) against the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) Endangering national security, revealing state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(3) Damage to national honours and interests;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
(5) Destroying the national religious policy and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
(7) spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetment;
(8) insulting or slandering others and infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
(9) Contains other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
4. Related personal information
(1) Provide timely, detailed and accurate personal data.
(2) Agree to receive information from this application.
(3) Continuously update the registration materials to meet timely, detailed and accurate requirements. All original typed materials will be cited as registration materials.
(4) This application does not disclose personal information such as the user's name, address, email address, etc., except for the following:
(a) The user authorizes the company to disclose this information.
(b) The corresponding laws and procedures require the company to provide the user's personal data.
If the information provided by the user contains incorrect information, the company reserves the right to end the user's eligibility to use the company's services.
If the user is under the age of 18, you must use the services provided by the company under the correct direction of the parent or guardian.
5. Modification of the Terms of Service
The company has the right to modify the terms of service when necessary. Once the company's terms of service change, it will prompt the modification on the important page. If you do not agree with the changes, users can voluntarily cancel the company's services. If the user continues to enjoy the services of the company, it is deemed to accept the change of the terms of service. The company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time without notice to the user. The company exercises the right to modify or discontinue the service and is not responsible to the user or the third party.
6. User privacy system
Respecting the privacy of users is a basic policy of the company. Therefore, the company will not disclose, edit or disclose its registration materials and non-public content stored in this application without the authorization of a legitimate user, unless there is a legal permission requirement or the company believes that the information is disclosed on the basis of good faith. It is necessary in the following four situations:
(1) Comply with the relevant laws and regulations and comply with the company's legal service procedures.
(2) Maintain the trademark ownership of the company.
(3) Strive to maintain the privacy of users and the general public in an emergency.
(4) Meet other relevant requirements.
The company reserves the right to publish user information analysis information.
7. User account, password, and security
In the process of completing your registration, you will need to provide your mobile phone number as your login account and set your login password. If you do not keep your account and password secure, you will be fully responsible. In addition, each user is solely responsible for all activities and events in their account. The user agrees to notify the customer service of the company immediately if any illegal use of user accounts or security breaches is discovered.
8. Refusal to provide guarantee
The user expressly agrees that the use of the information service is at the user's own risk. The company does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, and does not guarantee the timeliness, security and error of the service, but will try to avoid mistakes within the scope of its capabilities.
9. Limited Liability
The company is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising from improper use of the company's services or the non-compliance of information transmitted by users. These actions may cause damage to the company's image, so the company has proposed the possibility of such damage in advance, and will try to avoid such damage.
10. Account termination service
The company has the right to determine whether the user's behavior complies with the requirements and spirit of the company's terms of service. If the user violates the company's terms of service, the company has the right to suspend service for its account.
11. User Management
Users must follow:
(1) The use of information services is not illegal.
(2) Do not interfere with or disrupt network services.
(3) Comply with all network protocols, regulations, procedures, and practices for using the Services. The user's code of conduct is based on Internet regulations, policies, procedures, and practices.
The user agrees to protect and maintain the interests of all members of the company, and is responsible for paying the lawyer's fees caused by the use of the service beyond the scope of the service, the damage compensation fees for violation of the terms of service, the use of the user's computer, account number and other intellectual property rights.
13. Charge service
Some of the company's services are provided on a fee basis. Once the user subscribes to the charging service with his personal account and password, it will be deemed that you have subscribed to the charging service. You are obliged to pay the corresponding service fee according to the relevant charging standards and payment methods. The company will also follow the relevant services. Charges and payment methods are charged. The specific service charges will be detailed on the corresponding service page of the company's application or official website. If you fail to pay the corresponding service fee on time, the company will have the right to automatically cancel the subscription service you have subscribed to without notice.
14. End service
The user or the company may interrupt one or more services at any time based on actual conditions. The company does not need to be responsible for any individual or third party and interrupt the service at any time. If the user objects to any of the terms of service or disagrees with subsequent changes to the terms, or is dissatisfied with the company's services, the user may exercise the following rights:
(1) The company's products or services are no longer used.
(2) Notify the company to stop the service to the user.
After the end of the user service, the user's right to use the company's services is immediately suspended. Since then, the user has no rights and the company is not obligated to transmit any unprocessed or unfinished services to users or third parties.
All notices sent to users can be sent via push messages, website announcements, emails or regular mail. Modifications to the Terms of Service, changes to the Service, or notices of other important events will be made in this form.
16. Ownership of information content
The information content defined by this application includes: text, software, sound, pictures, videos, graphics; all the content in the advertisement; other information provided by the company's website for the user. All of this content is protected by copyright, trademark, label and other property ownership laws. Therefore, users can only use these contents under the authorization of the company and advertisers, and cannot copy, reproduce or create derivative products related to the content.
This Application Information Service Terms shall be consistent with the legal interpretation of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. The user and the company agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the court in which the company is located. In the event of a conflict between the terms of service of the Company and the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, these terms will be completely re-interpreted in accordance with the law, while other terms remain binding on the user.